Friday, October 16, 2009

My Cold Weather Colorama Drama

Winter weather has suddenly thrust itself onto the NYC Tri State Area and I am none too pleased! Ugh.

In my scramble to find my winter clothes (which were very tightly packed away!) I found myself bored and frustrated by the amount of blacks/browns/greys that overpower my winter outwear selections. Save for my brightly colored scarves, my winter gear reflects a total style rut! It makes sense though - winter tends to feel like a blah season and with blah seasons come blah colors and blah blah blah... and this was affirmed when I got on the train this morning: no one around me (that I could see) had on a spot of color. There just HAS to be a better way to do fashion in the winter!

So I set out to find that better way and boy did I FIND quite a bit! Check out my picks - there's no good reason for me to be stuck in this color-neutral style limit!


Not sure which one of these I'll get just yet. Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm partial to both Boden coats. I like the cut on both.

ThisNext!

This content requires Flash Player 8 or higher.