Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Look #1: Fresh and feminine for the summer


Urban Outfitters at ShopStyle


When I tried on this lovely dress in this spread, I instantly saw myself in gold accessories and teal/turquoise accents. This is just an idea of how it all might come together. I can't wait to wear this look next season!

Clockwise from top left:
Wild Flower Post Earrings, $14, urbanoutfitters.com
Women's Cross Front Sundress, $19.50, oldnavy.com
Floral Buckle Belt, $18.50, coldwatercreek.com
Sequined Straw Bag, $29, spiegel.com
Kate Spade Jette, $328.95, couture.zappos.com*
Cluster of Leaves Hinge Bracelet, $24, urbanoutfitters.com



*I am all about unlimited style but usually I'm also about finding that style on a limited budget! These shoes definitely are outside of the price range I usually work with - the looks you'll see here will be more cost conscious - but when I came across these on ShopStyle I couldn't resist making them a part of this look. They're so fly!!

No comments:

ThisNext!

This content requires Flash Player 8 or higher.